Web Success Secret - Overdeliver

A few days back I got an email telling me to look at a software which was revolutionary. It enabled anybody to earn lawful income on the internet without hype or without making any false promises, etc, etc...

Well, we all receive such emails almost everyday, but rarely look at them. I would have done the same but as it was from a friend I clicked the link.

What I found was quite interesting. It was really a new way to make money - at least it looked that way to me.

Moreover, it was very much affordable and promised many of the things that I wanted. So I went for it. Tell you the truth I was infuenced more by its low price rather than its promises. My friend’s recommendation also played some part in this decision.

But here I was in for a surprise.

It was more than it promised to be. It gave me many resources which I was not expecting. Moreover, the income-earning technique was was based on a simple, but novel idea.

Now perhaps you are thinking that I am trying to push that software on you. Click below if you want to see it, but the point I am trying to make is quite different.

This software clicked with me because it overdelivered on its promises. It gave me more than what I expected from its sales letter.

This is the strategy that successful webmasters use. They give a lot to their visitors. Actually lots more than what is expected. So visitors return to their sites again and again. They buy from the site, click its links and join its suggested programs, tell others about it. In a word, those who deliver, succeed.

How to overdeliver
Whatever the subject of your site, overdelivery starts with the consideration of your visitor. Put yourself in his/her shoes. Think that if you were visiting that site, what would you want from it. What questions would you have. What problems you would like to be solved.

Then answer these questions and you will have a solid content for your site. For this you may have to do some research and it will add to the value of your site.

A site with relevant and quality content has two distinct advantages:

No doubt, the human visitors like such a site and come to it again. But search engines also love it. Its ranking goes high as search engines like Google look for content rather than the keyword meta tags.

Let us say you have come to my work at home site. Naturally you expect to find what earning options are available.

Which ones will be suitable to your skills and the time available to you. What income you should expect to make. What you will have to do to earn that income. How to find the right programs and what you should do to avoid fraud. Where to get help and where to find more such opportunities.

If you get all these things and something more, I have given you value. You feel satisfied.

But won't you feel cheated if you find that my site has skimpy info and lots of banner and other ads of the work at home programs I am promoting? Will you return to my site, ever?