Experience Success Without Risk

When I reviewed How To Get Lots Of Money For Anything - Fast, I didn't expect the response I got.

Some of you commented on the post while a number of my friends emailed me with such questions as:

  • How do I know whether the system would work for me?
  • What if I bought it and then didn't like it?
  • What if the refund didn't come through?
  • Is this a scam?
These questions and concerns are quite legitimate.

This is what I would ask when thinking of buying a new ebook. I have learned to be wary, to think twice before paying out money after having lost time on lots of such ebooks which didn't deliver even a fraction of what they promised.

Of course I have got the refund whenever I have asked for them. But the feeling of being let down still remains in case of many books as the high expectations that I had of the book were not met when I got it.

This is why I hesitate a lot before writing about any ebook.

However I made an exception with How To Get Lots Of Money For Anything - Fast! not just because it dealt with my pet subject - using visualization for attainment of goals in our life.

Not also because it had impeccable and believable references.

The main reason I reviewed it was that it answered a question which has nagged for a very long time: Why doesn't visualization work all the time?

By this I don't mean to tell you that just because I liked the book you should also buy it. Instead I would tell you to exercise all due diligence before forking out money.

Now here is another reason for my review.

It answers all such questions as:

Will the system work for me? What if I didn't like it or would I get prompt refund if I wanted?

Actually it makes all such questions unnecessary because...

You don't have to buy the book to try the system.

Just subscribe to its Free Minicourse to try out the system in action and see if it works for you.
It is only then that you make your decision.

No bother of asking for refund if you don't like it. This, I think, is the best way of experiencing success without risk.