Slaying the Money Monster

The main thurst of this blog is how to make money on the internet. That is why I feature here various ways that can help you make money without losing you anything. Yesterday as I was surfing the net in search of finding something useful to share with my readers, I came upon Make Money Monster which lists 5 ebooks that help you learn how to earn on the internet.

What I liked about it is that the writer doesn't push any of the books. He has just listed them and asks you to make your own judgement. So are these books useful? Maybe. This is because the book listed on No. 2 spot I have read and have found very useful. So it can be safely assumed that other books may also be quite good, though frankly I haven't read any of the other books. So do look at them if you feel like it.